In Isagenix, we believe in ensuring that you progress towards health and financial success. And that includes ensuring your safety and well-being while participating in our events and activities.
In view of the uncertainty around the geothermal conditions of Mount Agung in Bali and the travel advisory released by various countries, we are looking at alternative destinations for the current IsaRally.
And in case you had your eye away towards the volcano instead of being focused on qualifying for the IsaRally, we are extending the contest period by another 2 weeks, until 24 December 2017, Sunday!
We will release further information as soon as we can so you can plan for an exciting and fun trip in January 2018.
The race is on—Associates all over Southeast Asia can earn a fun-filled trip to the beautiful beaches of Bali in January 2018! IsaRally is a fun way to build your business, support your team, stay focused, and have a chance to earn a trip to Bali. It is an individual competition open to all Active Associates in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
Not only will you have the opportunity to join like-minded Associates on the trip of the lifetime, but you will also get the chance to learn from Isagenix Millionaire – JACKSON PARR!
The results are in and we are so excited to announce the names of the qualifiers for Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia & Singapore! Our incredible qualifiers propelled their businesses to new heights, with each individual working hard over the 3 month period.
Congratulations to all qualifiers in winning a place on this life changing trip to the magical island – Bali! So what’s going on for the IsaRally Trip from 1st – 5th Dec 2016? Stay tuned for more updates from the Sales & Marketing Personnel.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in the IsaRally Bali!
Congratulations to all of our IsaRally Bali participants—you have reached the finish line! You have worked hard sharing Isagenix, transforming lives and growing your business through effective business strategies. For that, you are all winners and we are proud you—now, it’s time to celebrate!
This December, the top 5 point earners in Singapore will be rewarded for their business-building efforts with a trip to the Meliá Bali Resort on the exotic beaches of Nusa Dua in southern Bali!
What better way to celebrate the business-building efforts during the IsaRally than by relaxing with other like-minded Associates in a five-star resort? With five restaurants on-site featuring gourmet cuisine from around the world, an inviting lagoon-style pool, and guestrooms appointed with the most luxurious amenities, the Meliá Bali Resort is the ultimate reward for the top point earners during the Rally.
Outside of the resort, Nusa Dua offers plenty of exciting things to do—from the thrill of watersports to the calm relaxation of an afternoon spent on the white sands of Mengiat Beach. It will be a time of celebration, relaxation and fun with Isagenix Associates from all over Asia.
Stay tuned—we’ll be announcing the top point earners soon!
The IsaRally may be over, but don’t let that stop the momentum you have created for your team! Will we see you at our next IsaRally Destination?
Rewards featured in this publication are specific to this promotion and should not be construed as typical or average. Income level or rewards achievements are dependent upon the individual Associate’s business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity, and demographic factors. Independent Associate Earnings Statement may be found at Isagenix.com
The IsaRally Bali race is on, and Associates from all over Asia can earn their way to Bali, Indonesia this December!
Earn Points Through Retaining Members
Keeping customers is just as important as finding them. Customer retention helps you grow your business, and increase your cycle levels
Here are some steps you can take to retain your members:
- Follow up with each new personally enrolled Member within 24-48 hours of sign-up. Give new Members a call to offer support and to answer any questions. Demonstrate that you truly care about each and every one of them.
- Provide training. Offer training in multiple ways, whether it be one-on-one training, training over the telephone, or using any of our online resources like www.IsaMovie.com or www.IsagenixBusiness.com.
- Goal setting. Set weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for yourself, and help your team do the same. Goals help people stay focused!
- Recognition. Recognizing your team members’ achievements is key to creating a culture of support. Be sure to recognize your team regularly.
- Listen. Your team members will tell you when and where they need help. When you listen, they will feel that you value their input and feedback.
- Communicate! Make communication with your team a top priority! Be consistent in your ongoing communication with your team. Become the support system that they can count on every day.
- Be positive. The company’s values are contagious, so have a positive attitude. Show your excitement and enthusiasm at all times. People love to be around others who are enthusiastic and positive.
- Do Your Part. When you do your part to improve retention, you will have happier Members. Happy Members are more productive and engaged.
Check out the point structure of IsaRally Bali in the official contest rules.
For more information on IsaRally Bali, including leaderboard updates, tips for success, and more, stay tuned to IsaFYI.com.
Our new Leadership Pool is underway and you have a chance to earn a share of US$20,000! Once you qualify to participate, you can begin earning points towards a share in the pool.
One way you can earn points in the pool is by helping new Associates get started with Isagenix. In the process, you will begin growing your team and positioning your business for greater success!
But growing your business and helping new Associates get started doesn’t have to be difficult—simply follow these steps:
1. Make a plan and stick to it. Set goals for yourself each week, and then plan your schedule so you have plenty of time to work towards those goals. For example, if you want to commit to reaching out to several of your contacts each week to share Isagenix, set aside the time to make phone calls or reach out.
2. Put the products first. What makes Isagenix one of the best health and wellness companies in the world is that they offer proven products that deliver incredible results. When you reach out to someone on your contact list, make sure you highlight the products and show them what kind of results are possible. As you continue to share the products, you will find people who are passionate about the products and want to get started with a business of their own.
3. Follow up. The people you reach out to may not always have the time to learn about Isagenix when you first contact them. If that is the case, make a plan to follow up with them at a later date.
By following these steps, you can begin to build a loyal customer base and a dedicated sales team. As your business grows, you’ll have a greater chance of earning more shares in the pool!