Did you know Isagenix is now open in Seoul? That’s right — we launched our newest office in South Korea on 8 October 2018. We are so excited about this new business opportunity and hope you are, too!
Located in the elite Gangnam District, our sleek, modern office is led by Steve Kim, who is the General Manager of our South Korea office and oversees a growing team of more than 17 dedicated members. Steve’s team is committed to helping make South Korea one of the most successful, flourishing markets for Isagenix to date.
New Kids on the Block
Seoul may be new to Isagenix, but it is no stranger to our industry. South Korea is the third largest direct selling market in the world and will be our 18th market launch for us as a global company! We are confident this partnership will have a powerful, rewarding impact on our growing IsaFamily.
Because we are extremely thrilled about the new opening, we want to share with you our favorite things about the Seoul office. The top five reasons we love our new office include:
- A 200-seat meeting room for Associates – to host visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about our health and wellness opportunities.
- An InBody Measurement Machine (coming soon!) – to enable visitors and Associates quick, seamless access to check in on their weight loss progress.
- A Product Experience Booth – to allow visitors or Associates a place to enjoy our array of nutritious, delicious food options.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Service – to ensure visitors and Associates are always connected to their business and the plethora of digital tools available online.
- A product pickup service – to provide a convenient, streamlined area designated for efficient product order pickup.
Win a Trip to Seoul in the New IsaRally!
Don’t forget — you could win a trip to Seoul by entering IsaRally Seoul! Build and strengthen your business through all volume produced by NEW 4-Level Personally Enrolled Team (4PET) members during the contest period (1 October – 3February), and you could find yourself in Seoul next April. The prize includes return economy airfare to Seoul, accommodations for three nights (in a twin-sharing hotel), tickets to the Korea grand opening event, ground hotel/airport transfers, and gifts and merchandise. You’ll have an exclusive opportunity to engage in training sessions and hear from exciting speakers as we come together! You’ll learn more about what we have planned for this new market launch starting soon as we position ourselves to be a billion-dollar company. For more details and information on the contest, click .
We can’t wait for you to see our beautiful new space in Seoul!